COVID-19 Safety Policies & Procedures
Our Team at Profundo is dedicated to bringing you the finest fare and atmosphere while keeping our staff and guests safe. In these unprecedented times we are navigating a reopening of our venue by vigorously following NY state guidelines to ensure you can return to your favorite hospitality venues safely.
Here are a few steps we’re taking:
• Due to COVID-19 NY State reopening guidelines, our capacity has been reduced to 50% to minimize contact with other guests.
• All guests are required to wear a mask when entering and moving throughout the property.
• Guests can remove masks when seated at their designated bed or table.
• Every table comes with a complimentary “Welcome Sanitation Package”
• All areas inside the venue are outdoors (with the exception of the Restroom)
• Day beds and tables have been installed at a safe social distance of 6 feet apart.
• Staff and guests will be diligent in remaining 6 feet apart in common areas like the restrooms and bar area.
• Employees will be taking extra safety precautions, such as changing gloves between orders and service and disinfecting common areas frequently
• We have increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the property for your convenience