Long Island City Restaurant
NOTE FROM THE RESTAURANT
Reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the time of the reservation unless we receive a phone call indicating that the party is running late. Reservations are subject to a 1 hour and 45 minute table time.
- Items marked with * may be served raw or undercooked
- Some of out dished may contain nuts, shellfish and dairy. Please advise your server regarding any allergies.
- In order to reduce our carbon footprint, we only serve purified and bottled in-house water.
- Please note, 18% gratuity will be automatically added to parties of 6 or more.
- No outside food or beverages allowed without manager approval
- Dress to impress, Smart Casual Attire preferred.
- No sneakers, no flip-flops, no tank tops, no athletic wear, no hats, no exceptions.
- Please note, after 9 pm ALL guests must be 21 and over.
Limit 1 per table per visit. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Valid only for dine-in. Tax and gratuity are not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promo.
The Penthouse makes every effort to insure that the prices and items listed on our menus are up to date and correct. However, the prices and items listed on our web site menus are NOT guaranteed, and are subject to change without notice.
When menu and/or price changes are made, those changes may not be immediately reflected on this web site. We update site as often and as quickly as possible, but sometimes these posts may be delayed for some reason or another. In that case, The Penthouse reserves the right to change menu selections, and/or the prices that accompany those items, as they appear on the menus at the restaurant.
It is important that our customers who visit our web site know and understand this policy/practice, since The Penthouse will not adjust menu items or prices at the time orders are made, even if they conflict with our web site menus and/or prices. We do guarantee that all items and prices that appear on our menus at the restaurant are accurate, though it may occur that some items on the menu may be unavailable on occasion.
If any inconvenience on our customer's part has occurred as a result of the delay of these web site postings, we apologize, and we will attempt to update our menu and prices more diligently in the future.
We thank you for you support and understanding.